Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oozo the Choppa

Oozo is back.

The career that I was looking forward to playing the most in WAR was the Choppa. Needless to say I was greatly disappointed when the announcement was made that they would not be in the original release. I reserved the name Oozo and bided my time, and that time has come.

The Choppa is a fun career. But, as usual I am going against the grain. While the vast majority of Choppas are spamming AoEs in the Scenarios I am out doing solo and duo (with Melkeor as a DoK) open RvR. As soon as I hit 28 I went to T4 and things were painful until 30. At 30 you get Sit Down! which changes the way you play the Choppa completely. Getting the third tactic slot didn't hurt either.

Over the next few days I'll be transitioning this blog from it's current WoW flavor to a WAR flavor.

A T4 Choppa movie will be INC soon.

1 comment:

BobbyTSkizoke said...

OOZO log onto hellbent when you can.

Delete this commend after you read it.

Boile Deggs