Monday, May 18, 2009

My World of Warcraft Movies

Oozo (Orc Rogue) - Combat Daggers
Oozo (Orc Rogue) - Fear
Oozo (Orc Rogue) - The Beast
Oozo (Orc Rogue) - Oozo Lives

Chromed (Undead Rogue) - I Can Only Beat Noobs 1
Chromed (Undead Rogue) - I Can Only Beat Noobs 2
Chromed (Undead Rogue) - I Can Only Beat Noobs 3
Chromed (Undead Rogue) - I Can Only Beat Noobs 4
Chromed (Undead Rogue) - I Can Only Beat Noobs 5
Chromed (Undead Rogue) - Poison

Iwl (Undead Shadowpriest) - Death Is Not The End 1
Iwl (Undead Shadowpriest) - Death Is Not The End 2
Iwl (Undead Shadowpriest) - Death Is Not The End 3

Arborel (Night Elf Hunter) - The Huntard Files

1 comment:

Kensai said...

The man is back ! Woo !

I see you still didn't merge those Arborel scenes you teased us with, at the end of the first movie. They might be outdated for some, but it would be awesome if you'd just slap them together. We fanbois are past the point of editing and etc, some voice over, some PIG song and some Swahili will do the trick :)