Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Debater (episode 1): A Fowl Plot

As mentioned in one of my first blogs I played City of Heroes. My CoH days ended coincidentally about the same exact time I got a WoW beta invite. ;)

I didn't like the game play in CoH much, but the enviroment was good: the street sounds and doppler effect on music in cars as they passed by were excellent. It was also a great setting for HUMOR! Ah humor, how I love thee.

I made a series of very tongue-in-cheek comics while in CoH, 8 episodes in all. One of the things I wanted to do with this website was make it a central location for all of the work I've done. Whether that be the WoW movies I've done, the CoH comics I did, or the movies I'll be making for Warhammer or AoC.

I always look back in regret that I didn't finish this series of comics. I had a full storyline all laid out, and IMO some of it is kind of funny. Then again, some have said my sense of humor is not.... quite... right.

Without further adieu, I present The Debater (Episode 1):




1 comment:

Akumu X said...

Heh, that takes me back. I never played CoH, but I did play CoV during a few month break from WoW. (City of Villains being a sort of City of Heroes expansion.) Took me back seeing the Hellions (street gang) in this clip. Pretty funny.