Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Unbelievable

Look at the bullshit I have to put up with.

http://worldofsev.blogspot.com/2007/06/oozo-feels-shunned.html

Pyrrho has quoted an imposter of me from Ming's blog. That is NOT me. It is an imposter. How many would like to take a bet that the imposter is Pyrrho or one of his friends?

Let's see, making up an imposter to make a fake quote and then posting it on your blog as an avenue to ridicule me?

These are the people I'm fighting.

BTW, I fully expect that Pyrrho will eventually end up having to delete that crap to save face. But, hey guess what? I've already screenshotted it.

2 comments:

Akumu X said...

Fucking children, man. You're dealing with fucking children. That's bad enough, but it's children with the veil of anonymity. Oh goodness the things they can get away with. The things they can say...with no repercussions.

In my opinion your and his (Neilyo's) videos were similar in regard to opponent arena ratings. (Which I really don't give too much of a fuck about to begin with, unless the guy is just a complete lost cause.) I liked his music better, your humor better and the editing was roughly the same. I see no clear blow victory to Neilyo. What the fuck are all of these people talking about "Best Rogue vid Post-TBC"? How? Why? He was doing the same shit I've seen in every other Rogue video. Outgearing the SHIT out of his keyboard turning opponent(s) while kicking their asses to pretty good tunes. What's with the shoving a fucking Oscar in the guy's face? Eryx was doing this shit 2 years ago!

Then there's Ming. I'm in agreement with comment #92 on his 2.1 Dueling Guide post. More bullshit flaming from people that are not only condemnable themselves, but who wouldn't have the balls to say these things to a person's face. ...and Sev, well Oozo...you might want to stuff a cork up your ass, bro. Sev's got a serious hard on for you. He's gone from humorous to "I got nothing. So let's pick on Oozo."

Venick said...

This I can understand but try not to get too worked up over all this. This is THE WORLD OF HYPOCRISY! Hell, even when I'm pvping I'll have someone attack me and then immediately run away when he loses... made your mind up yet?